ⓘ Made in 3-6 working days
Our custom wedding cake topper is the perfect finishing touch to your wedding cake. The finish of the topper gives a traditional and classy feel to your cake but still keeps it contemporary and stylish. We've kept the design and typeface traditional to compliment your cake and keep things looking beautiful!
The 'stem' of the cake topper sits firmly in the cake and is completely safe to use with foods! The topper can simply be wiped clean with a dry cloth if it does get some frosting on it.
Please Note: The topper in the photographs was made with "Matt Beige"
Please Note: All dimensions are approximate and depend on the length and height of the names provided.
Maximum Width: 145mm
Maximum Height (excluding stem): 100mm
Stem measures 60 mm.
• FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING.
• PRODUCTS DESIGNED & MADE IN THE UK.
• EXTENDED DISPATCH TIME DUE TO COVID-19
• SHIPPING UPGRADES AT CHECKOUT (FEDEX & ROYAL MAIL).
• AVAILABLE IN MULTIPLE COLOURS AND FINISHES (please take a look at the colour options image).
HOW TO ORDER
1. Make your selection from the colour options.
2. Add your names or initials to the personalisation box provided.
3. Add the cake topper to your cart or click 'buy now'
4. Proceed with the check-out process.
5. After your purchase, we will send you an order confirmation email.
6. We will now craft your order.
7. Once completed and posted, we will send you a friendly message letting you know your order is on the way :-)
All of our designs are dreamt up and created by a small family team. We work with only 100% laser safe, sustainable laser ply, natural birch wood and Perspex. Our designs are cut and engraved under our watchful eye and carefully sanded down to remove any imperfections so the finished product arrives at your doorstep as perfect as we initially imagined when we started Fira Studios.
We pride ourselves on the smaller details, a principle that runs deep in everything we do. This means that we go the extra mile to ensure that our customers get very considered, thoughtful products right down to the packing and wrapping.