Wooden Happy Birthday Card Custom Made From Wood
You can personalise your own birthday card! Show someone special just how cherished they are with a card custom made for them!
I can engrave any name into your postcard but please be aware, the placement of the shapes may differ depending on the length of your name! We have designed the Personalised Happy Birthday Card to double up as home decor too (an everlasting token of that special day to display in their house).
You can write a message on the front or back of the card with a fine point permanent marker or we can engrave a custom message on the back for you! (Just select the 'with text on back' option and compose your message of 120 character max.)
Dimensions: Standard 4 1/4" x 6" postcard (3mm thick)
- Free worldwide delivery.
- Products designed and made in the United Kingdom.
- 1-5 working days to craft and dispatch.
- Shipping upgrades available at checkout.
- Environmentally sustainable packaging.
- Over 1500 five star ratings.
- A friendly and responsive customer service.
How to order:
- Select and add your details into the personalisation fields.
- Add the item to your cart.
- Continue shopping or proceed with the check-out process.
- After your purchase, we will send you an order confirmation email.
- We will now craft your order.
- Once completed and posted, we will send you a friendly message letting you know your order is on the way.
All of our designs are dreamt up, created, packaged and shipped by us, a family team, from our UK based workshop. Our designs are personalised, cut and engraved under our watchful eye and carefully post-processed to remove any imperfections.
Finally, we quality check each order so the finished product arrives at your doorstep as perfect as we imagined when we started Fira Studios Limited.
We pride ourselves on paying attention to the smaller details, a principle that runs deep in everything we do. This means that we go the extra mile to ensure that you get the best customer service, thoughtful products and fast, free shipping.